All admission tickets and passes may be purchased by telephone at 604-935-(PLAY) 7529 or in person at Meadow Park Sports Centre.
Meadow Park Sports Centre is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. View changes to regular facility hours.
Take advantage of the range of affordable recreational opportunities and current promotions available. View current promotions
- 1Drop In: One time entry only
- 2All Day: Allows you to come and go all day long (in and out privileges)
- 3Family: Includes you, your spouse and your dependents (18 years old and under). All members must be present at time of purchase to qualify
- 4Provides additional court booking perks and must be combined with a Drop-In, Playtime Card or Active Member Pass
- 5A Parent/Guardian must sign a consent form for Youth Drop-in Hockey participants prior to session
- 6Early Bird/Late Owl valid before 8:30 a.m. and after 9:00 p.m.
- 7Midday/Midweek: Valid Monday to Friday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 8Must qualify for the Whistler Experience Spirit Pass program.
- 50% off drop-in admission Tuesday and Friday after 6 p.m.
- 16 year old age limit for weight room and fitness classes
- Children must be 7 years or older to use the swimming pool without adult supervision
*All Playtime Cards and Active Member Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Planning a birthday party? Want to host a swimming or skating event? Need to book a private swimming, skating or squash lesson? Various facilities at Meadow Park Sports Centre are available for rent.
Equipment for sale at the front desk
Forgot your squash racquet or ripped your swim cap? Need hockey tape? Choose from a variety of sports items available for sale at the front desk.