Myrtle Philip Community Centre is a welcoming community space for adult sports and children's programs, events and tournaments.
Myrtle Phillip Community Centre is located at 6195 Lorimer Road a short distance from Whistler Village. The facility is accessible by walking or biking along the Valley Trail, or by car.
Facilites and Activities
- two multipurpose rooms
- multipurpose gymnasium
- baseball diamond
- four grass fields
- parking lot
- adult drop-in sports programs
- Kids on the Go afterschool program
- day camps
- Suitable for meetings, low impact fitness, presentations, social events and birthday parties
- Capacity: 120 Standing, 60 Seated or 12 Tables
- Suitable for sports, large social events and gatherings, and birthday parties
- Capacity: 800 Standing, 625 Seated or 150 Tables
- Suitable for small sports groups and activities, and birthday parties
- Capacity: 400 Standing, 300 Seated or 75 Tables
Alex Philip Lounge
- Suitable for meetings, presentations, small social events or workshops
- Capacity: 50 Standing, 30 Seated or 6 Tables
- Suitable for prep, reheating and service only
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to use the gym for a birthday party. Can I bring food into the gym?
You will have to book a room for food consumption. There is a no food or drink policy in the gym. There is a package available for birthday parties that includes the room and gym.
Facility Booking Contact
Explore different areas by selecting the dropdown menu.
The fields at Myrtle Phillip may be booked for a variety of sports and activities:
- Field 6: baseball diamond
- Lower fields: 7 and 8: multipurpose
- Upper fields: 9 & 10: multipurpose
Field Booking Contact