Myrtle Philip Community Centre is a welcoming community space for adult sports and children's programs, events and tournaments.
Myrtle Phillip Community Centre is located at 6195 Lorimer Road a short distance from Whistler Village. The facility is accessible by walking or biking along the Valley Trail, or by car.
Facilites and Activities
- two multipurpose rooms
- multipurpose gymnasium
- baseball diamond
- four grass fields
- parking lot
- adult drop-in sports programs
- Kids on the Go afterschool program
- day camps
Explore different areas by selecting the dropdown menu.
The fields at Myrtle Phillip may be booked for a variety of sports and activities:
- Field 6: baseball diamond
- Lower fields: 7 and 8: multipurpose
- Upper fields: 9 & 10: multipurpose
Field Booking Contact
- Suitable for meetings, low impact fitness, presentations, social events and birthday parties
- Capacity: 120 Standing, 60 Seated or 12 Tables
- Suitable for sports, large social events and gatherings, and birthday parties
- Capacity: 800 Standing, 625 Seated or 150 Tables
- Suitable for small sports groups and activities, and birthday parties
- Capacity: 400 Standing, 300 Seated or 75 Tables
Alex Philip Lounge
- Suitable for meetings, presentations, small social events or workshops
- Capacity: 50 Standing, 30 Seated or 6 Tables
- Suitable for prep, reheating and service only
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to use the gym for a birthday party. Can I bring food into the gym?
You will have to book a room for food consumption. There is a no food or drink policy in the gym. There is a package available for birthday parties that includes the room and gym.
Facility Booking Contact