Myrtle Philip Community Centre is a welcoming community space for adult sports and children’s programs, events and tournaments.
Myrtle Phillip Community Centre is located at 6195 Lorimer Road a short distance from Whistler Village. The facility is accessible by walking or biking along the Valley Trail, or by car.
Facilities and Activities
- two multipurpose rooms
- multipurpose gymnasium
- baseball diamond
- four grass fields
- parking lot
- adult sports programs
- Kids on the Go afterschool program
- day camps
- birthday parties
Each user group must provide the following:
- Your own insurance; learn how to secure insurance and what the requirements are .
- Suitable for meetings, low impact fitness, presentations, social events and birthday parties
- Capacity: 110/60
- Suitable for small sports groups, activities and birthday parties
- Capacity: 800
Alex Philip Lounge
- Suitable for meetings, presentations, small social events or workshops
- Capacity: 50/25
- Suitable for prep, reheating and service only. Can only be booked with a room.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to use the gym for a birthday party. Can I bring food into the gym?
You will have to book a room for food consumption. There is a no food or drink policy in the gym. There is a package available for birthday parties that includes the room and gym. For more information go to Birthday Party Packages.
Facility Booking Contact
The grass fields at Myrtle Phillip may be booked for a variety of sports and activities:
- Field 6: baseball diamond
- Lower fields: 7 and 8: full-size multipurpose
- Upper fields: 9 & 10: undersize multipurpose
Field Booking Contact