The pool is a popular year-round destination for local swim clubs, training individuals, and families; swim a few laps for fitness, or have fun just splashing around.
Aquatic facilities and activities
The main 25 metre pool is available for 60-minute pre-booked timeslots which can be reserved online up to 72 hours in advance for the following activities:
- Lap Pool Length Swim – for swimming lengths or swim fitness only. Your reserved timeslot will be for one lane which can accommodate one single user or up to 4 people from the same household. Please bring your own equipment.
The leisure pool (children’s) is available for 60-minute pre-booked timeslots which can be reserved online up to 72 hours in advance for family sessional swim:
- Leisure Pool Family Swim – for fun swim. A family is defined as at least one adult and one youth or child 18 years and younger. Your reserved timeslot includes space in the leisure pool for up to 5 people from your same household. You will be sharing the leisure pool with up to 2 other families and expected to maintain physical distancing. One person books for the whole family.
The hot tub, steam room and sauna remain closed. Public access to Meadow Park Sports Centre will be restricted to facility users with a reservation.
Book your pool session
- Maximum 1 x 60-minute pool booking permitted per day
- Reservations are currently restricted to MPSC passholders with a valid membership; no stand-by or drop-in access.
- Your reservation includes access to either the main swimming pool or leisure pool only.
- The hot tub, steam room and sauna remain closed.
- To utilize the gym or attend a fitness class, you must make a separate reservation.
- Pool users must be 13 years of age or older unless accompanied by an adult. Children under 7 years of age must be within arm’s reach of an adult (16 years+) who is also in the water wearing swimwear, to a maximum ratio of one adult to three children.
- Guests with accessibility considerations are asked to contact MPSC Front Desk so we can accommodate your needs in an effective and safe manner.
Book your timeslot to use the main lap or leisure pool up to 72 hours in advance:
By Phone: 604-935-PLAY (7529) ext. 0
Reservations can be cancelled without penalty, up to 12-hours before your timeslot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604-935-PLAY (7529), ext. 0 and leaving a message.
**Please note that you cannot cancel bookings online**
Guest who no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours will be charged.
- Playtime Cards: A punch will be taken off of your pass (as if you had visited the facility)
- Active Member Passes: Annual and monthly pass holders will be charged a $6 cancellation fee (equivalent to 1 punch off a 30x card)
- Passes will be frozen until all fees are collected
- Guests who repeatedly no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours could lose their booking privileges and temporary access to the facility.
Guests who cancel due to illness will not be charged a cancellation fee, but for precautionary reasons, all upcoming bookings will be cancelled, and your membership will be frozen for 14 days.
Be prepared for your upcoming visit
Prior to entering the facility:
- Arrive dressed with your swim wear under your street clothes no more than 5 minutes before your timeslot.
- Masks are mandatory in all municipal facilities except while engaging in physical activities. Click here for more information on the RMOW mask policies.
- Change rooms and shower facilities will only be accessible post-swim, and limited storage space will be available on-site, so please only bring necessary items.
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle; water fountains will be available for bottle filling only
- Shared swimming equipment such as kick boards and pull buoys will be unavailable for use; swimmers are asked to bring their own equipment
- Lifejackets are available upon request
General Guidelines for use:
- Sanitize your hands prior to entry
- Practice physical distancing of 2 meters or 6 feet at all times
- Follow the directional arrows and keep your distance
- Adhere to posted occupancy limits
- Do not enter any closed areas of the facility
- Do not congregate in large groups
- Wear a mask while in all public spaces, with the exception of while engaging in physical activity or swimming
Once in the pool area:
- Lanes will be assigned to registrants by the lifeguard upon entry to the pool area, through the main squash lobby on the pool viewing deck. Specific leisure pool space will not be assigned, but guests are reminded to maintain an appropriate social distance (2m) from other families at all times.
- Follow the marked path to your designated pool space.
- If you have not arrived pre-showered, please proceed to the deck shower prior to entering the pool.
- Lap Pool Swims: Each designated lane will have a storage chair on which to leave your belongings. This also marks the start, stop and rest area for your designated lane.
- Leisure Pool Swims: Storage will be available near the leisure pool as designated by the lifeguard.
- Washrooms: The squash lobby and pool change room washrooms will be open and accessible if required
- Water fountains are available for bottle filling only
Exiting the pool area:
- Guests will have the choice to leave the facility through the south-east pool exit door (to the main parking lot), or exit through the pool change room area.
- Guests exiting through the pool change room area will have limited use of change room showers and changing area. Please adhere to the posted occupancy limits in each area and wait your turn as required.
Equipment for sale
Forgot your goggles or ripped your swim cap? Choose from a variety of swimming items available for sale at the Meadow Park Sports Centre front desk.