The pool is a popular year-round destination for local swim clubs, training individuals, and families; swim a few laps for fitness, or have fun just splashing around.
MPSC pool hours updates
Updated: November 1, 2022
The Meadow Park Sports Centre aquatic facilities are temporarily reducing hours beginning Monday, November 7. Please check whistler.ca/notices or call 604-935-PLAY (7529) for the most up-to-date information.
Tricks for Tots Swimming Drop-In
Join us at the Meadow Park Sports Centre (MPSC) pool for Tricks for Tots! This new drop-in program helps parents and tots safely learn to play and swim together in the MPSC leisure pool. Staff will set up stations that parents and tots can move through at their own pace. Beginning on Monday, October 10th and running until Thursday, December 22nd, just show up Monday and Thursday mornings starting at 10 and ending at 11 a.m., and let a lifeguard know you are there for Tricks for Tots. Tot ages are four months to four years old, and this program is included in your entry fee. Pre-registration is not required.
Facilities and activities
This fall, the pool returned to a sessional swim format, with access to the leisure pool, lap pool and hot spots available during select days and times throughout the week. Pre-booked timeslots are no longer required. Information regarding pool availability can be found on the Swim, Skate & Fitness Schedule. Users are asked to check availability of pool sessions and related facility closure notices before each visit at whistler.ca/notices.
The main 25 metre pool is available for swimming lengths, swim fitness or just splashing around with the family. Lanes can now be shared by various users.
Splash pool (leisure pool)
The leisure pool is a fun area for the whole family to enjoy their swim with a sloped beach style access, miniature lazy river and toddler pool.
Hot Spots (hot tub, steam room and sauna)
The hot tub, steam room and sauna are perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes. Please respect everyone's personal space and consider others' comfort levels and personal situations.
General guidelines for use
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool area
- Life jackets are available upon request
- Pool-specific supervision policy: Children under 7 years of age must be within arm’s reach of an adult (16 years+) who is also in the water wearing swimwear, to a maximum ratio of one adult to three children. Accompanying adults must pay admission.
- Facility-wide supervision policy: Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult (ages 16+) whilst in our facility. View the full facility supervision policy.
- Guests with accessibility considerations are asked to contact MPSC Front Desk so we can accommodate your needs in an effective and safe manner
Equipment for sale
Forgot your goggles or ripped your swim cap? Choose from a variety of swimming items available for sale at the Meadow Park Sports Centre front desk. Rentals towels are available at the front desk.