Overlooking beautiful Alta Lake, the Stone Circle is the ideal setting for a small outdoor wedding ceremony.
The Stone Circle offers the privacy of a remote, wind-swept point with the convenience of being only steps from a trail.
Flanked by trees but offering dramatic views of picturesque Alta Lake, the Stone Circle brings the splendor and tranquility of nature to any ceremony or gathering there.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the RMOW is working towards taking bookings under new guidelines.
- Suitable for intimate ceremonies
- Available for bookings year-round
- Alcohol is not permitted onsite
- Liability insurance is required for all bookings
Original capacity: 40
- Capacity in phase three: 12 (including officiant and contracted staff)
- Minimum 2 hour booking with 30 minutes between bookings
This will help bookings to practice physical distancing and have an enjoyable visit. Please help us to provide a quality experience for park visitors and protect the environment that makes these places special.