Food trucks were at Whistler’s parks from May 20 to September 5, 2022.
This summer help us celebrate delicious food and beverage from local businesses, with the Park Eats program and enjoy it all in our parks!
2022 food truck offerings included crepes, gelato, smoothies, pizza and more!
In-park food trucks:
- Folie Crepes – serving up made to order savour or sweet crepes and beverages.
- Lucia Gelato – offering locally made gelato, snacks and beverages.
- Sargent Poppers Kettle Corn – freshly made kettle corn and beverages.
- The Island Oasis – bringing you shaved ice, espresso based coffee drinks, smoothies and mocktails.
- Whistler Wood Fired Pizza – cooking made to order wood fired pizzas and beverages.
View the schedule below to find out when your favorite vendor will be available at your favorite park!
In-park food and non-alcoholic beverage service vendors can be found in the following waterfront parks this summer:
The Park Eats program ran from May 20 to September 5, 2022, with in-park vendors from approximately 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday to Monday from May 20 to June 27, and daily from July 1 to September 5, 2022 (operations can be weather dependent and the schedule is subject to change at short notice).