We all enjoyed food trucks, pop-ups and delivery at Whistler’s parks from May 21 to September 12, 2021. See you in summer 2022!
This summer help us celebrate delicious food and beverage from local businesses, and enjoy it all in our parks! The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) has expanded the food services offered in the parks, by adding pop-ups and delivery to the existing Whistler parks food truck program. Supporting local businesses, particularly food and beverage businesses, is a pillar of the Summer Experience 2021 Plan and part of the COVID-19 local recovery plan.
Vendors interested in being part of the 2022 Park Eats program this summer can now apply - click here for details!
2021 food truck and pop-up offerings included crepes, gelato, pizza, burgers, kombucha, sandwiches, salads and more!
In-park food trucks (2021):
- Folie Crepes – serving up made to order savour or sweet crepes and beverages.
- Lucia Gelato – offering locally made gelato, snacks and beverages.
- Sargent Poppers Kettle Corn – freshly made kettle corn and beverages
- Whistler Cooks – barbequing on-site freshly grilled burgers, snacks and beverages.
- Whistler Wood Fired Pizza – cooking made to order wood fired pizzas and beverages.
In-park pop-ups (2021):
- Kumo – serving Japanese style sandwiches and beverages, regularly available in Function Junction.
- Fix Café – offering all of the meals, treats and beverages found at their local café at Nita Lake Lodge.
- Whistler Elixir – selling their locally made kombucha as found at nearby farmers markets.
Delivery to parks (2021):
Portobello – offering all of the meals, treats and beverages found at their local café at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, ordered online through a QR code and delivered to many of Whistler parks for just a $5 delivery fee.
View the schedule below to find out when your favorite vendor will be available at your favorite park!
In-park food and non-alcoholic beverage service vendors can be found in the following waterfront parks this summer:
Delivery of food and non-alcoholic beverages is available at eight of our parks this summer:
- Alpha Lake Park
- Bayly Park
- Lakeside Park
- Lost Lake Park
- Meadow Park
- Rainbow Park
- Spruce Grove Park
- Wayside Park
Park Eats ran from May 21 to September 12, 2021. Thank you to all of the 2021 vendors!
Park Eats has in-park vendors from approximately 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday to Monday from May 21 to June 25 and daily from June 26 to September 12, 2021 (operations can be weather dependent and the schedule is subject to change at short notice).