Whether you're looking to play ball or host an event, this idyllic park offers something for everyone.
Location and Hours
Address: 7328 Kirkpatrick Way, Whistler BC
Spruce Grove Park may be accessed off Spruce Grove Lane (to Kirkpatrick Road) and from Lost Lake Park trails. The concession stand is open during softball season from 5 to 9 p.m. (May to September) and during the day for weekend softball tournaments.
Facilities and Activities
- Three competition-quality baseball diamonds
- a clubhouse which can be rented for events (July and August Only)
- a concession and washrooms
- a play structure
- community greenhouses
- access to the Lost Lake trail system
- access via the Valley Trail
- large parking area.
Rental Information and Booking Requirements
Each user group must provide the following:
- Your own insurance; learn how to secure insurance and what the requirements are here.
- Adherence to the WorkSafe BC Communicable Disease Prevention Plan
Spruce Grove Field House Rentals
Spruce Grove Park and Field House features a room ideal for social events, workshops, presentations, and corporate training. It is available in July and August only.
Click on the photo to enlarge.
This room is suitable for social events, workshops, presentations, meetings, corporate training.
This space is suitable for food preparation, reheating and service only.
Spruce Grove Park Ball Fields
Three baseball fields are available to rent, each boasting idyllic mountain backdrops. Explore different park areas and view fields 3,4 and 5 by selecting the dropdown menu below:
Field Booking Contact