Whether you’re looking to play ball or host an event, this idyllic park offers something for everyone.
Location and Hours
Address: 7328 Kirkpatrick Way, Whistler BC
Spruce Grove Park may be accessed off Spruce Grove Lane (to Kirkpatrick Road) and from Lost Lake Park trails. The concession stand is open during softball season from 5 to 9 p.m. (May to September) and during the day for weekend softball tournaments.
- Dogs off-leash are permitted inside the field areas when the fields are not in use.
Facilities and Activities
- Three competition-quality baseball diamonds
- a clubhouse which can be rented for events (July and August Only)
- a concession and washrooms
- a play structure
- community greenhouses
- access to the Lost Lake trail system
- access via the Valley Trail
- large parking area.
- 2 Accessible parking stalls
- 1 Accessible washroom
- Accessible access to the baseball diamond dug outs
Rental Information and Booking Requirements
Each user group must provide the following:
- Your own insurance; learn how to secure insurance and what the requirements are here.
- Adherence to the WorkSafe BC Communicable Disease Prevention Plan
Spruce Grove Field House Rentals – Available July and August only
Spruce Grove Park and Field House features a room ideal for social events, workshops, presentations, and corporate training.
This room is suitable for social events, workshops, presentations, meetings, corporate training.
This space is suitable for food preparation, reheating and service only.
Facility Booking Contact
Spruce Grove Park Ball Fields
Three baseball fields are available to rent, each boasting idyllic mountain backdrops.
Field Booking Contact