Go for a swim, head out on the water or just sit and enjoy the views at this beautiful park located on Alta Lake.
Address: 2701 Hwy 99, Whistler BC
Just south of Lakeside Park on the Valley Trail is Wayside Park, which is small and tranquil, with very limited parking off Highway 99.
- a grassy, beach area
- a dock
- canoe, kayak, and paddle board rental and guided trips
- bike racks
- picnic tables
- barbecue stands
- washroom facilities
- concession stand
- wheelchair accessible walkway
The Wayside Park watercraft operator, Whistler Eco Tours, and concession stand is open daily from June 17 to Labour Day; and weekends from May 18 to June 16 and Labour Day to October 13, 2019.
- Parks are closed from dusk to dawn.
- Please respect other park users and park neighbours.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times (except in designated off-leash areas).
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol are not permitted.
- Camping and campfires are not permitted.
- When the Fire Danger Rating is high or extreme, only propane barbecues are permitted.
- Slacklining is not permitted using trees. Please use designated posts.
- Obey all rules and posted signs in all parks.
- Parks are not monitored by a lifeguard.