Discover a range of fitness services to help you be in the best shape of your life.
Contact Meadow Park Sports Centre by phone or in-person to register for the following fitness services.
Learn the "How Tos" of the Fitness Centre.
Personal Training Sessions
One hour sessions:
- 1 session $70
- 3 sessions $195
- 6 sessions $366
- 12 sessions $694
Consultation or assessment for all new clients (45 minutes) $40
HIT (Hard Intense Training)
For 30 minute sessions:
Youth on Weights (13 to 15 years)
Gain access to the Fitness Centre and develop a personal workout program. The sessions includes
- workout program
- exercise review and quiz
Fitness and Wellness Assessment
Includes risk factors, body composition, muscular strength and endurance, power, flexibility and aerobic capacity.
- Cost: $96 (1 x 90 minute session)
- Follow up session: $80
Discounts for Buddy Sessions
Bring a buddy, train together, and save.
- 2 person Buddy Training 30% off each
- 3 to 4 person Buddy Training 50% off each
- excludes consultations and specialty fitness services
3 Month Personal Wellness Package
Take action for a healthier you. Commit to 3 months with Danica Herbert. Package includes:
- 1 consultation;
- 2 x personal training; and
- 2 x health coaching sessions per month
Cost: $250/month (5 x 1 hour sessions)
Neuro Kinetic Therapy (NKT)
Neuro Kinetic Therapy (NKT) is used to identify and correct the root cause of dysfunctional motor patterns through direct assessment of the relationship between your nervous and musculoskeletal systems. Through a series of hands-on muscle tests, a certified NKT professional can assess movement systems to determine the specific patterns of imbalance, dysfunction, and compensation. The therapist can then release the appropriate muscles tissues; and use corrective exercises to strengthen the imbalances. With repetition, NKT will reprogram the brain to reintegrate proper muscle function. Correct your dysfunctional movement patterns to improve your movement quality and strength.
Intro package includes:
- 1x 1.5 hour assessment/NKT session
- 1 x 1 hour NKT session
- 1x 1 hour Personal Training $265
Additional NKT sessions are $80 for one session or $225 for 3 sessions
Fascial Stretch Intro Package
One 1.5 hour Assessment and Stretch Therapy session includes:
- Functional Movement Screen
- Injury and health history review plus goal setting
- Full body stretch
- Corrective Exercise Prescription based on screen and goals
Cost: 2 x 1 hour Stretch Therapy Sessions $275
Additional stretch sessions:
- $80 for 1 more
- $225 for 3 more ($75 per session)
- $420 for 6 ($70 per session)
- $795 for 12 ($66.25 per session)
The Runner's Plan
Are you prepping for a late summer/fall race? Are you feeling on track with your workouts and overall conditioning?
Whether completing your first half or full marathon or zeroing in on a 10 km PB, it is important to avoid the pitfalls many runners fall into: insufficient recovery; letting pace targets fall by the wayside; not tailoring training to your goal race; and letting strength workouts slide.
Every runner who joins The Runner's Plan, novice or experienced, will learn how best to train for their needs/goals for fall racing with personalized tips for recovery strategies, cross-training, strength for stride, nutrition and race planning. Change pace on your summer running to get to the start line feeling confident and strong.
Book with Diana De Man, CSCS, NCCP Running and Track and Field Coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $265 for Intro Package: 1 x 1.5 hour movement and gait/form analysis plus two, 1-hour run technique and conditioning
Additional Training Sessions (after intro package): 1x $80, 3x $225, 6x $420, 12x $795
High Performance Package
Want to UP your performance? Ready to take the next step from just ‘workout out’ to serious training? Gain the edge on your competitors with the help of our High Performance Coaches. Reach your potential and succeed at your sport whether you’re competing at a club or provincial level at any age or a hard core recreational athlete. Improve your physical foundation, strength and performance mindset and get the results you’re looking for!
Training sessions include:
- 1 x Testing & Consultation Session (1.5hrs)
- functional movement screen, speed & power testing
- Consultation regarding current and desired performance levels, goals and personal and sport schedules
- 4hrs / month of hands-on training
- # of sessions decided by you and your Trainer depending on your needs
- A unique strength and conditioning program customized to your training goals
- To be followed on your own outside of the hands-on training sessions
- Commitment: 3 months, $300/month ($900 including GST, monthly payment plans available)
- Coaches: Diana De Man & Eric Soucy
Strong Hearts, Healthy Lifestyles
Small group personal training for those living with or at risk for chronic diseases such as; cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, obesity and/or arthritis. Learn how to incorporate safe and effective exercise into your daily life and promote self-management of your health. The package includes:
- 8 weeks, once a week 1hr monitored exercise sessions in a small group
- individualized program based on their initial assessment, doctor’s recommendations and/or stress test results
- 3-4 people maximum registrants per group)
- 8 workout sessions
The 45 min initial consultation is not included in the $120 price.
Email Sara Niblock to register: email@example.com to register.
A PAR Med X form must be completed by your doctor before starting this course. A consultation may be required prior to registering.