The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) offers a wide variety of recreational programs and amenities for residents and visitors.
Meadow Park Sports Centre Activity Schedule
- Meadow Park Sports Centre Drop-In Activity Schedule - August 2015
- Meadow Park Sports Centre ARENA Schedule - August 2015
- Meadow Park Sports Centre Drop-In Activity Schedule - September 2015
- Meadow Park Sports Centre Fitness Schedule - September 2015
Fall/Winter 2015/2016 Program Registration
Program Guide available to view online: Friday, August 14, 2015
Whistler Resident Registration
- Online: Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 12:01 a.m.
- In-person/phone: Sunday August 23, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
- Online: Sunday August 30, 2015 at 12:01 a.m.
- In-person/phone: Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
Meadow Park Sports Centre
The Meadow Park Sports Centre is Whistler’s community hub for sports, leisure and more! This multipurpose facility including an aquatic facility, fitness centre, arena and squash courts.
Recreation Guide and Programs
The RMOW offers a variety of recreation programs including adult programs, aquatics, arena programs, early years and children’s programs, First Aid and more. View the Recreation Guide or register for programs.
Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
Lost Lake offers 25 km of cross-country trails and 15 km of snowshoe and Nordic hiking trails with incredible views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. The cross-country trails are groomed daily for classic and skate techniques, with four kilometres lit for night skiing.
Skating at Whistler Olympic Plaza
During the winter, Whistler Olympic Plaza is transformed into skating rinks. Learn about rates, hours of operation, skate rentals and private function bookings.