The Resort Municipality of Whistler has a range of exciting recreation, fitness, and fall programs to help you explore, grow, and thrive every day.
Meadow Park Sports Centre
Meadow Park Sports Centre features a fitness centre, skating rink, swimming pool and squash courts.
- Location, hours and contact
- Rates and passes
- Monthly pool, arena and fitness drop-in schedule for December 1-16 | Christmas Holidays
- Fitness classes and services
- Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge
- Facility features
- Meadow Park Sports Centre notices
- Valley Trail Extension Project
Early Years (0 to 5 Years)
With fun and educational programming, children can explore arts, crafts, music, toys and outdoor play.
Adult and Young Adult
Burn energy, meet new friends and engage in a variety of fun activities.
Whether you're hosting a wedding, birthday party, meeting, tournament or conference, there is an ideal space for your needs.
Cross Country Skiing and Outdoor Skating
Experience cross country skiing and snowshoeing at Lost Lake and outdoor skating at Whistler Olympic Plaza.
Recreation Department Contacts