Meadow Park Sports Centre features two full-size squash courts to help you develop agility, increase strength and fitness, and build hand-eye coordination.
- Two courts available and may be prebooked; one of these courts is multiuse and can be used to play basketball
- Clean, non-marking, indoor shoes permitted in the courts
- Racquets, goggles, and balls are available to rent as a package for $4.50
- Each court time is 45 minutes long
Call Meadow Park Sports Centre at 604-935-7529, ext. 0 to book a court today!
Squash Pilot Project
From December 2016 to spring 2017 new squash fees and usage regulations will apply as part of a pilot project to enhance value to all squash players.
Highlights of this exciting project include:
- Before 4 p.m. Monday to Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday, no extra squash fees apply (except holidays). This means an adult can pay as little as a $8.50 to play squash.
- After 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday, regular squash fees apply.
- You can now cancel a squash court booking by 9 a.m. on the day of play.
- Groups can book up to 6 courts for round robin play, during most bookable times.
- The successful initiative of playing basketball in the squash courts will continue.
- A new initiative of playing soccer in the squash courts is being introduced.
- The RMOW will continue to support the local Whistler Squash Club.
Further details on fees and court times are:
Prime time (implications for all pass types)
- Any court time from 4 p.m. onwards, Monday to Friday
, from October 1 to April 30 or any court time after 12 p.m. (noon), 7 days a week, during Christmas and Spring Break. Multi-court bookings or round robin type play are not permitted on Tuesdays and Friday after 6 p.m. all year around. Prime time dates and times are subject to change without notice at the sole discretion of the RMOW.
Drop-Ins, Active Member Passes and Playtime Cards
- All passes now include access to ONE court time per day at no extra charge, outside of prime time. The squash drop in rate or the current adult and youth upgrade fees may be charged on top of an active member or playtime card scan in order to access the courts during primetime.
3-Day Advance Booking
- Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance (72 hours)
Additional Court times
- If a guest would like to play more than one court time per day, the upgrade fee is applicable for each additional court time. Max 3 courts per day per person.
Squash Pass Holders
- All squash passes now include access to TWO court times per day, including prime time, except Tuesday or Friday nights after 6 p.m.
- If a guest would like to play more than two court times per day, the upgrade fee is applicable for the additional court time – max 3 courts per person per day.
Round Robin Play
- Round robin play is permitted (except for Tuesday and Friday night after 6 p.m.) as long as there are no more than 2 players per court booked, based on the attached numbers (maximum of 6 courts can be booked by a group)
Squash 10x Upgrade Pass: Adult, Youth and Child
- For those who feel like they will have to pay the upgrade fee frequently (ie. for regular pass holders to book courts during prime time, or for squash pass holders to book additional courts) there is now a Squash Upgrade Pass.
Read the full Squash Court Use Policies.