From steep single tracks to meandering gravel trails and paved paths, Whistler's extensive network of trails offer adventure to every kind of explorer.
- Masks required in all indoor public spacesMasks are required in all indoor public spaces effective August 25 – This includes municipal hall, Whistler Public Library and Meadow Park Sports Centre.
- Active Transportation Survey open to Oct 25 Take the Active Transportation Survey– Let us know how to improve walking and rolling in Whistler!
- is required to access Meadow Park Sports Centre for all activities and certain activities at Myrtle Phillip Community Centre for anyone age 12+Proof of vaccination is required to access Meadow Park Sports Centre for all activities and certain activities at Myrtle Phillip Community Centre for anyone age 12+
- Changes to passholder reservations at MPSCReservations are no longer required for gym, pool or public skate access at Meadow Park Sports Centre. Facility access remains passholder only.
- Passholder access only to MPSCMeadow Park Sports Centre is passholder access only
- Valley Trail use guidelines during COVID-19Valley Trail use guidelines during COVID-19– Whistler Bylaw and RCMP will be patrolling to remind everyone to practice proper physical distancing.