From steep single tracks to meandering gravel trails and paved paths, Whistler's extensive network of trails offer adventure to every kind of explorer.
- Masks required in all public spacesMasks mandatory in all public spaces – Some exemptions apply
- Passholder access only returns to MPSCPassholder access only returns to Meadow Park Sports Centre for all bookings
- Select fitness classes resuming in-personSelect low intensity fitness classes have resumed in-person
- Lost Lake Nordic Trails are now openLost Lake Nordic Trails are now open for the 2020/2021 cross country ski and snowshoe season
- Swim lesson registration now openSwimming lesson registration now open
- Stick and puck has returned for the new yearStick and puck has returned to Meadow Park Sports Centre for the new year
- Valley Trail use guidelines during COVID-19Valley Trail use guidelines during COVID-19– Whistler Bylaw and RCMP will be patrolling to remind everyone to practice proper physical distancing.