By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all gathering and events are suspended to significantly reduce COVID-19 transmission related to social interactions. The order came into effect November 19, 2020 at midnight and will be kept in place until further notice based on direction from the PHO.
Please avoid all non-essential travel, including travel into and out of B.C. and between regions of the province. View details.
Between March 29 at midnight and April 19 at midnight the PHO is strengthening province-wide restrictions:
- The variance allowing indoor religious gatherings and worship services between March 28 and May 13 is suspended
- Indoor low intensity group exercise classes are cancelled
- Restaurants, pubs and bars are closed for indoor dining. Outdoor patio seating and take-out or delivery is allowed
- Whistler Blackcomb ski resort is closed
Winter looks different in Whistler this year. But don't worry - many of your favorite seasonal activities are still available to enjoy in a safe and joyful manner. Start some new traditions, while helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All group fitness classes move onlineAll group fitness classes move to online format
- Summer camp registration begins in AprilSummer camp registration begins in April
- Masks policy update in the fitness centreNew! Mask update in the fitness centre
- Passholder access only to MPSCMeadow Park Sports Centre is passholder access only