By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), all gathering and events are suspended to significantly reduce COVID-19 transmission related to social interactions. The order came into effect November 19, 2020 at midnight and will be kept in place until further notice based on direction from the PHO.
Please avoid all non-essential travel, including travel into and out of B.C. and between regions of the province. View details.
Winter looks different in Whistler this year. But don't worry - many of your favorite seasonal activities are still available to enjoy in a safe and joyful manner. Start some new traditions, while helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Masks required in all public spacesMasks mandatory in all public spaces – Some exemptions apply
- Court bookings available online!Court bookings available online!
- Passholder access only returns to MPSCPassholder access only returns to Meadow Park Sports Centre for all bookings
- Select fitness classes resuming in-personSelect low intensity fitness classes have resumed in-person
- Lost Lake Nordic Trails are now openLost Lake Nordic Trails are now open for the 2020/2021 cross country ski and snowshoe season
- Stick and puck has returned for the new yearStick and puck has returned to Meadow Park Sports Centre for the new year