The Resort Municipality of Whistler can withdraw utility or property taxes monthly or annually from any Canadian bank account.
Register for one of the Resort Municipality of Whistler’s pre-authorized payment plans.
- Sign up to have current taxes withdrawn annually on or after the first working day of July (the property tax due date). Complete the Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Annual Tax Payment Application.
- Alternatively, after your current taxes are paid in full, sign up to make monthly pre-payments on next year’s taxes. Complete the Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Monthly Tax Pre-Payment Application.
- Sign up to have the District Energy System payment withdrawn quarterly on the notice due date. Please complete the District Energy Quarterly Payment Application.
- Sign up to have current utilities withdrawn annually on or after the first working day of July (the property tax due date). Complete the Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Annual Utility Payment Application.
To make the following changes to your Pre-Authorized Plan
- Change Bank Account Information
- Change Monthly Withdrawal Amount
- Add Annual Recalculation
- Add Balance Withdraw
- Cancel Payment Plan
Please complete the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan Change Form.