The Measuring Up Committee is a Select Committee of Council.
The Measuring Up Select Committee of Council is intended primarily to:
- Work collaboratively to identify and implement initiatives to enhance accessibility and inclusion across the resort community.
- Provide means to evaluate community progress in enabling people with disabilities to enjoy active participation.
- Improve the visitor experience and the autonomy and independence of all community members.
- Doug Andrews, Accommodation Sector
- Mary Ann Collishaw, Tourism Whistler
- Jackie Dickinson, Whistler Community Services Society
- Chelsey Walker, Whistler Adaptive Sports Program
- Matt Davies, Whistler Blackcomb
- Sue Lawther, Better At Home Program
- Dave Ashton, Mature Action Committee
- Olivia Rey, Member at Large
- Courtney Beaubien, RMOW Senior Policy Planner and MUSCC Secretary
- Karen Olineck, RMOW Recording Secretary
- Sarah Tipler, RMOW Measuring Up Coordinator
First Wednesday of the month as required from 9 to 11 a.m. at Municipal Hall.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
*Measuring Up Select Committee of Council minutes are subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter
|December 4, 2019|
|May 1, 2019|
|February 28, 2018|
|May 3, 2017|
|February 10, 2016|
|September 2, 2015|
|November 5, 2014|
|February 5, 2014|
|November 13, 2013|
|May 2, 2012|
|April 4, 2012|
|January 4, 2012|
|September 7, 2011|
|August 2, 2011|
|July 20, 2011|
|June 1, 2011|
|May 11, 2011|
|April 6, 2011|
|February 2, 2011|
|January 5, 2011|