The Transportation Advisory Group is a Select Committee of Council and identifies transportation related issues to, from, and within Whistler.
The group provides Council with advice and recommendations regarding the assessment of, planning for, and implementation of strategic options to resolve these transportation related issues affecting the resort community from a social, environmental and economic point of view.
Learn about current initiatives to enhance transportation in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Council Representatives: Mayor Nancy Wilhelm-Morden (Chair), Councillor Andree Janyk and Councillor Steve Anderson
- Mike Furey, RMOW Chief Administrative Officer
- Mark Sedgwick, Whistler Blackcomb Vice President of Information Technology
- Karen Goodwin, Tourism Whistler Vice President of Market Development and Sales
- Mechthild "Mecki" Facundo, Whistler Chamber of Commerce, GM, The Whistler Experience
- Janusz Sobieniak, Citizen at Large
- Crosland Doak, Citizen at Large
- Bill Murray, Citizen at Large
- Scott Pass, Citizen at Large
- Matthew Boyd, BC Transit, Senior Planner Regional Work Lead
- Lisa Trotter, BC Transit, Regional Transit Manager (Alternate)
- Don Legault, Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure (MOTI) Operations Manager
- Maziar Kazemi, MOTI, Area Manager, Sea-to-Sky (Alternate)
- James Hallisey, RMOW GM of Infrastructure Services
- Jan Jansen, RMOW GM of Resort Experience
- Emma DalSanto, RMOW Transportation Demand Management Coordinator
As per member schedules (approximately every quarter) at Municipal Hall.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
|January 5, 2017|
|November 8, 2016|
|September 22, 2016|
|July 11, 2016|
|June 9, 2016|
|March 8, 2016|
|December 8, 2015|
Transportation Demand Management Coordinator