The Resort Municipality of Whistler's Corporate Plan is the organization's key strategic planning document.
Download 2016 Corporate Plan, including the 2015 Annual Report and Financial Statements.
In 2015, the RMOW’s Annual Report and Corporate Plan were merged into one document.
The Resort Municipality of Whistler’s (RMOW) Annual Report and Corporate Plan satisfies the legislative requirements for the organization’s annual report as specified in the Community Charter, while reporting on the organization’s activities in detail in the Corporate Plan.
- 2015 Annual Report and Corporate Plan EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2015 Annual Report and Corporate Plan - Spring 2015
- 2015 Annual Report and Corporate Plan Presentation to Council - June 9, 2015
- RMOW Corporate Plan 2014 Update – May 2014
- 2013 Corporate Indicators Presentation – February 2014
- 2013 Highlights and 2014 Priorities Presentation – February 2014
- RMOW Corporate Plan 2012 Year-End Progress Update – April 2013
- Summary of Corporate Plan Indicators – January 2013
In 2015, the Resort Municipality of Whistler migrated corporate and community performance indicators from the Whistler2020 website to whistler.ca.
Corporate Performance Indicators are updated annually as part of the municipality’s corporate planning process and commitment to tracking and measuring performance.
- Resort Municipality of Whistler presents Annual Report and Corporate Plan – June 25, 2015
- Whistler Council sets the stage for its term during two-day retreat – December 14, 2014
- RMOW presents overview of 2013 highlights and 2014 priorities – February 18, 2014
- Council reaffirms its commitment to the Corporate Plan – January 29, 2013
- CAO presents Corporate Plan to council – July 3, 2012