Last updated: January 21 (5:00 p.m.)
Revised provincial health officer orders took effect on Thursday, January 20, 2022, at 12:01 a.m.
Under this revised order, adult indoor individual and group fitness or exercise activities are allowed to resume operations with increased safety protocols and capacity limits, including:
- 7 square metres of space between workout machines or people in a group class, up to a maximum of 25 people
- Masks worn at all times, except when actively exercising
- Pre-bookings for drop-in individual fitness where operationally possible
All other health orders announced last month, including closure of nightclubs/bars, and capacity limits on gatherings and events, have been extended to February 16, 2022.
All businesses in BC must have a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- Re-activate & publicly post their COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Use business-specific safety measures
- Have a plan for when workers are off sick
Learn more: http://worksafebc.com/covid-19