Do you have question about taking the bus in Whistler? Check here to see if it's on our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
How much is the bus?
- Cash fare is $2.50 for routes 6, 7, 10, 20, 20X, 21, 25, 30, 31 and 32.
- The Village Shuttle Routes 4, 5 and 8 are free.
- There are fare free days such as New Year’s Eve from 6pm to end of service day and free summer weekends and Holiday Mondays.
- Effective September 1, 2021, the Whistler Transit System Family Travel program will become the provincial Kids Ride Free program.
- Learn about all the other products like the Family Travel Program and day, month, 6-month, or annual passes and tickets.
Can I take my dog on the bus?
- Assistance animals that are certified are allowed on public transit at all times. You may be asked to produce your Guide Animal Certificate. Learn more about pets on the buses.
How do I catch the Lost Lake Free Shuttle?
- You can catch it at post 4 in Gondola Transit Exchange. Please note this is a summer only service. It runs from June 15 through Labour Day.
Where can I find items I lost on the bus?
- Contact the Lost and Found by phone or in person.