Applications for a Commercial Vehicle Permit may be submitted in person to Municipal Hall during regular business hours, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following criteria must be met for a permit to be issued:
- Business, Delivery or Artisan vehicle insurance
- No outstanding parking tickets
- $40 fee per decal (capped at 10 decals, additional decals are not charged) *Increase of price as of October 2021
If you follow all the criteria, please fill out the form below and email along with a copy of all vehicle insurances to email@example.com
Commercial Vehicle Permit options
The Resort Municipality of Whistler offers three types of Commercial Vehicle Permits:
- Small Commercial Vehicle permit for vehicles up to 20 feet in length
- Oversized Commercial Vehicle permit for vehicles over 20 feet in length
- Service Commercial Vehicle permit for vehicles up to 20 feet in length for contractors and trades related tasks.
Only vehicles that are used for the collection or delivery of goods are eligible for Small or Oversized Commercial Vehicle permits. Vehicles used for administrative or sales-related tasks are not eligible for any Commercial Vehicle Permit.