Parking is available in Day Lots 1-5 in Whistler Village. Rates apply to parking in Day Lots 1, 2 and 3, and parking is free in Day Lots 4 and 5.
Day Lot Ownership and Management
The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) owns Day Lots 1-5 in Whistler Village and manages their operations in conjunction with Whistler Blackcomb.
Rates and Passes
- Parking in Day Lots 4 and 5 is free for a maximum of 72 hours.
- Parking in Day Lots 1- 3 is free from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- A 10x visit pass is available for $65.
Please note: No overnight parking is permitted November 1 to March 31 to allow for snow clearing and maintenance.
|Hourly||Daily||Evenings||10x Pass||1 Month Pass||3 Month Pass||6 Month Pass||12 Month Pass|
|Lots 1, 2 3||$2||$8||Free||$65||$30||$90||$180||-|
|Lots 4, 5||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free||Free|
Monthly Day Lot Parking Passes
Monthly passes are available for Day Lots 1-3 for $30 a month.
Passes can be purchased at pay stations in the Day Lots or at Municipal Hall.
- Day Lot Passes are issued per vehicle and are based on the license plate number. Passes may be transferred once if a pass holder buys a new vehicle or is assigned a new license plate.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Pass renewal is at the discretion of the pass holder. As no personal information is collected for pass transactions, neither the RMOW nor Whistler Blackcomb will contact pass holders when passes expire. Passes may be renewed at any time at Day Lot pay machines or at Municipal Hall during regular office hours.
- Passes do not guarantee a space. Typically, there are five to seven days per year when the Day Lots are at capacity. Drivers who are looking for 24-hour/365 day parking access may wish to purchase a monthly pass for the underground spaces from the RMOW or a private operator.
Easy Ways to Pay
Pay by Phone: Day Lots
Simply park your car, make one short phone call and then head for your destination. You will receive a text message reminder before your time expires. You have the option of calling back and extending your parking session from anywhere. PayByPhone parking is convenient, easy and safe.
Registration for a free PayByPhone account is required and can be done by phone at 866-234-7275 (the account will be activated immediately and the parking session can be started on the initial phone call) or online at paybyphone.com.
Monthly passes for the Day Lots can be purchased at Municipal Hall. Municipal Hall also sells monthly passes for the Conference Centre Level 4 underground and Library parking lot; 4325 Blackcomb Way during office hours from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.