There are several metered parking areas in Whistler.
They are a great option for residents and visitors looking to:
- go shopping
- grab lunch
- meet a friend
- go out for dinner
- Pay for Parking "touch-free" with PayByPhone
Rates for municipal parking:
- New parking rates in effect Dec 15, 2020 have been updated below.
|Location||One Hour||Two Hours||Three Hours||Four Hours||24 Hours||Evenings
(5 pm - 10 am)
|Sundial Crescent||$2||-||-||-||-||-||-||1 hr|
|Visitor's Loop||$2||-||-||-||-||-||-||1 hr|
|Main Street||$2||$4||-||-||-||-||-||2 hrs|
|Blackcomb Way||$2||$4||-||-||-||-||-||2 hrs|
|Municipal Hall||$2||$4||-||-||-||-||-||2 hrs|
|Village Green/ Crystal Lodge||$2||$4||-||-||-||-||-||2 hrs|
|Conference Centre/Surface Lot||$2||$4||-||-||-||-||-||2 hrs|
|Conference Centre/ Underground
Max Height 6.10 feet/2.08 metres
Max Height 7.2 feet/2.2 metres
In addition to metered parking locations, there is parking available for day use in Day Lots 1 to 5 in Whistler Village. Year round rates apply to parking in Day Lots 1, 2 and 3, and in peak season for Day Lots 4 and 5.
Private parking lots
There are several smaller parking lots in Whistler. They are not run by the Resort Municipality of Whistler.
- Whistler Village also has more than 1,200 privately owned underground parking stalls.
- Hotels offer pay parking for guests and visitors
- Over-height underground parking is available at Whistler Town Plaza. The maximum height is 12.2 feet or 3.7 metres (including accessible parking)