User pay parking in select parks
Alpha, Lakeside, Rainbow and Wayside Parks
Paid parking in effect May 15 – Sep 15 at Alpha, Lakeside, Rainbow and Wayside Parks
User pay parking at Alpha, Lakeside, Rainbow and Wayside Parks was a 2021 pilot program to help manage park demand at some of Whistler’s busier parks. User pay parking is also in effect on Alta Lake Road adjacent to the Rainbow Park entrance.
- $2 per hour
- Maximum of 6 hours
- No oversized parking at Rainbow Park
- Free accessible parking
- No camping overnight in vehicles
- May 15 – Sep 15: Daily, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- May 15 – Sep 15: 6 p.m. to 10 a.m.
- Sep 16 – May 14
How to pay for daily parking
- Pay for parking “touch-free” with PayByPhone
- PayByPhone website, PayByPhone app or call 1-866-234-7275.
- Alpha Lake Park: 42263
- Lakeside Park: 42262
- Rainbow Park: 42261
- Wayside Park: 42264
- At pay stations (coins or credit card only) or in person at Municipal Hall during business hours. Licence plate number is required.
To avoid a parking ticket, when parking near an out of order parking meter please use another parking meter nearby or PayByPhone.