- Following the closure of the company managing Smart Park technology, the RMOW has ceased the reloading of new funds to Smart Park cards. We apologize for the inconvience.
- Existing funds are still permitted for use.
- PayByPhone is available on Sundial Cresent, Village Green, Credit Union, Whistler Public Library, Municipal Hall, Day Lots 1 - 5 and Blackcomb Way.
- Main Street and Conference Centre locations will aslo be added to PayByPhone this fall.
- You can recycle your Smart Park card or meter at the Nesters Depot or by returning to Municipal Hall.
- If you have questions about your Smart Park card or meter, the customer service team at Municipal Hall can assist you. Visit Municipal Hall at your convenience or call 604-932-5535.