Summer festivals and events bring Whistler to life. Occasionally parking is impacted for the operational needs of special events. Crankworx, and GranFondo Whistler require special parking considerations.
The best way to ensure access to Whistler and to an event is to know how parking will be affected before the day arrives. Plan ahead for the following special events in 2020:
Canada Day: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Canada Day is a busy weekend in Whistler. Parking fills up quickly.
- Portion of Day Lot 3 will be used as a staging area for parade participants from 7 am until noon.
Crankworx: Wednesday, August 5 to Sunday, August 16, 2020
- During Crankworx Whistler, Day Lot 2 will be closed for event activities.
RBC GranFondo: Friday, September 11 to Saturday, September 12, 2020
- During the RBC GranFondo Whistler Village may be accessed by Lorimer Road. Pay parking is available in Day Lots 1, 2, 3 and 5.
- Day Lot 4 will be closed to vehicles on Friday, September 11 and Saturday, September 12.
- Buses and coaches: Day Lot 4 will be closed to bus parking on Friday, September 11 and Saturday, September 12. Buses and coaches, please proceed to Mons Road or Day Lot 6 for available parking options.
Interested in hosting a new event in Whistler?
Find out more about submitting an event production application. Reserved parking cannot be accommodated for new events in Whistler at this time. Here is a list of available public parking locations:
- Parking is free on the top level of Whistler Conference Centre (WCC) until 10 a.m. and after 7 p.m. (No overnight for snow clearing)
- $15 daily rate parking in the Conference Centre Underground level 1-3 is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- View other daily and monthly parking rates information
- Most hotels and private parking lots offer overnight parking; rates vary.