Summer festivals and events bring Whistler to life. Occasionally parking is impacted for the operational needs of special events. IRONMAN Canada, Crankworx, and GranFondo Whistler require special parking considerations.
The best way to ensure access to Whistler and to an event is to know how parking will be affected before the day arrives. Plan ahead for the following special events.
Other Special Event Parking:
There have been changes made to the overall Whistler Parking Strategy that residents, businesses, visitors and events have had to adjust to. Currently we are at capacity and can only accommodate the following options:
- Parking is free on the top level of Whistler Conference Centre (WCC) until 10 a.m. and after 7 p.m. (No overnight for snow clearing)
- There is a lay-by on Whistler Way that is used for operational use (loading zone for WCC) that should be utilized for your operational needs.
- $15 daily rate parking passes for Conference Centre Underground level 1-3. It is based on first come, first served.
- All other daily and monthly rates information can be found here.
- Most hotels and private parking lots offer overnight parking; rates vary.