The web form you selected is currently unavailable. Please use the following information to submit your request:
Bylaw complaint report
Submit a bylaw complaint:
Dispute a bylaw notice
Requests to dispute a Bylaw Notice may be submitted by email. Please note:
- Only disputes for Bylaw Notices may requested using via this email. Dispute instructions are included on the back side of the physical ticket. Find out how to dispute other municipal tickets.
- The fee to dispute a Bylaw Notice is $25, which will be added to the fine amount in addition to the late payment penalty, if the adjudicator rules that the alleged bylaw infraction did occur.
- Adjudication requests must be submitted within 14 days of the issue date, or the opportunity to dispute the ticket will be denied.
After submitting an email, a Screening Officer will be in contact to assist you:
Apply to film in Whistler:
Fire Permit application
Apply for a campfire permit.
Recreation programs registration
Before registering for the following programs, please email:
- Kids on the Go, Camp Sunsations and Camp Breakout registration
- Preschool Programs and Preschool Summer Camp registration
Village Host applications
Apply to the Village Host program:
To schedule a delegation visit to Whistler:
Report an issue with whistler.ca or share your feedback: