The Resort Municipality of Whistler is currently studying a potential new well supply source located along the Valley Trail (between Rainbow Park and Lorimer Road). Read more.
The Resort Municipality of Whistler is an award-winning employer who is passionate about providing an engaging and rewarding work environment. We provide career opportunities in a board spectrum of fields while offering various work arrangements to enjoy the lifestyle Whistler has to offer.
Our business is serving the community, providing the infrastructure and environment that exceeds the needs of residents and visitor. The key to our success is our team. Without the passion, innovation and drive of our employees we would not be able to accomplish our goals.
With a commitment to our vision and as a leader in resort communities we look for individuals who share similar values to join our organization. Some of the key qualities we look for include:
- Passion – for the resort, community and Whistler 2020
- Communication – excellent verbal, non-verbal, written and electronic communications skills
- Innovation and Creativity – able to “think outside the box”
- Responsibility and Integrity – take ownership and value differences
- Leadership – be proactive, consistent and credible
See the links within this section for more information on working at the Resort Municipality of Whistler.
- Current opportunities
- Our jobs
- RMOW diversity
- Why work for the RMOW
- How to apply
- Employment FAQs