There are so many ways to play this fall and winter.
The RMOW offers an array of recreation activities and programs throughout the year. There's programs for kids to learn, adults to sweat, and every one to enjoy.
Explore the huge range of recreation activities by browsing the recreation guide or searching online in the new recreation programs, membership and facilties online system. Looking to learn and play on your schedule? View available drop-in activities and classes.
Fall 2018/ winter 2019 recreation guide
Check out the Fall 2018/Winter 2019 Recreation Guide and play to your heart's content for two seasons.
Search for programs online
Don't know what you're looking for? Browse recreation programs and activities easily by keyword, dates you are available, your age range or where they are being held.
Login into your online recreation account
If you have already created an online account in the new system, you can login to view your schedule of registered programs, register for new programs, update your account details and track activity and payment history.
If you haven't got an online account speak to the front desk at Meadow Park Sports Centre and the team will help you create your new online account.
Most programs require registration in advance. There are two main registration periods each year. Be prepared for registration day:
- Know key dates – Check key registration dates and if you need to register online or in person/by phone.
- Create an online account and know your login – Before you register for a class or program you need an active online account. Set up a new account at Meadow Park Sports Centre or make sure you have your online account login details ready before registration day.
- Add your family and check your details – Once you have set up your new account, add your family members and check your details are correct.
- Verify your address – If you are a Whistler resident, check you have verifies your residency status which might be required for certain programs/
- Plan your play – Browse the available programs, plan your dates and times before registration day. Once registration opens, you can book your classes in this online portal.
See the getting ready for registration day page for more information about key dates, registration options, payment and other requirements.