Explore dynamic geographic information with the GIS tool, or get around Whistler with easy-to-use maps.
GIS Interactive Mapping Tool
The GIS interactive mapping tool has information layers that can be turned on and off, as well as imbedded aerial views.
Access data such as:
- Property Information: assessed property value, street names, addresses, parcel outlines, legal descriptions and zoning regulations.
- Utilities: Sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water systems and transportation infrastructure.
- Recreation: Parks and biking/hiking trails
- Terrain: Aerial photos and contours.
- Village Pedestrian Map
- Lost Lake Cross Country and Snowshoe Trails Map
- Whistler Hiking and Biking Trail Map
- Valley Singletrack Route Map
- Accessibility Map
- Civic Address Map
- Zoning Map
Interactive Accommodation Map
The interactive Whistler Accommodation Map makes it easy to find properties location and listings, parking and gondolas throughout Whistler.