The Governance and Ethics Committee is a Standing Committee of Council that provides a focus on governance and ethics that will enhance the performance and effectiveness of Council while maintaining the highest of public trust and confidence.
Council Representatives: Councillor Cathy Jewett (Chair), Councillor Jen Ford and Councillor Ralph Forsyth
- Mike Furey, Chief Administrative Officer
- Ted Battiston, General Manager of Corporate and Community Services
- Alba Banman, Municipal Clerk
- Michele Comeau, Manger of Communications
- Lucy Wyn-Griffiths, Recording Secretary
Schedule to be announced soon as the Committee has just reconvened.
Meeting agenda and minutes
*The Governance and Ethics Standing Committee minutes are subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter
|November 5, 2019 - Closed|
|September 9, 2019 - Closed|
|June 20, 2019 - Closed|
|April 23, 2019 - Closed|