The Governance and Ethics Committee is a Standing Committee of Council that provides a focus on governance and ethics that will enhance the performance and effectiveness of Council while maintaining the highest of public trust and confidence.
- Councillor Cathy Jewett (Chair)
- Councillor Jen Ford
- Councillor Ralph Forsyth
- Virginia Cullen, Chief Administrative Officer
- Ted Battiston, General Manager of Corporate and Community Services
- Pauline Lysaght, Manager of Legislative Services/Corporate Officer
- Michele Comeau, Manager of Corporate Projects
- Gillian Robinson, Manger of Communications
- Laura Dandel, Recording Secretary
As required, via Zoom until further notice.
Meeting agenda and minutes
*The Governance and Ethics Standing Committee minutes are subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter.
|October 26, 2021 - Regular|
|April 19, 2021 - Regular|
|July 27, 2020 - Closed|
|February 10, 2020 - Closed|
|November 5, 2019 - Closed|
|September 9, 2019 - Closed|
|June 20, 2019 - Closed|
|April 23, 2019 - Closed|
Legislative Services Department