Report a concern

Municipal Hall staff image by Mike Crane

Help report issues of concern in Whistler, using the contact information related to each of the following topics:

Contact Bylaw Services by phone or email to report a bylaw infraction in Whistler, including:

  • Noise complaints
  • Animal control issues
  • Illegal nightly rentals
  • Unsecured wildlife attractants
  • Parking concerns

Please be advised that we do not respond to anonymous complaints. When reporting a violation, the following information is required:

  1. Your first and last name
  2. Your address
  3. Your phone number
  4. The address of the violation or concern
  5. A brief summary of the problem, as well as any involvement you may have had in resolving the matter

If your complaint pertains to a strata property, complaint should be directed to the property management company or strata council.


Bylaw Services

Find out more about the bylaw complaint process.

Different agencies help to monitor and respond to environmental concerns in Whistler. Find out how to report wildlife and environmental concerns including:

  • Bear sightings
  • Dangerous wildlife
  • Hazardous trees
  • Illegal dumping
  • Invasive species
  • Poachers
  • Species at risk
  • Stream or lake pollution
  • Wildlife attractants

  • Report emergencies and fires in Whistler: Dial 911.
  • Report wildfires outside Whistler: 1-800-663-5555 (or *5555 toll-free on most cellular networks)

Find out more about fire prevention and regulations.

If you have lost or found a dog in Whistler, please phone:

Bylaw Services

For all lost animals, please also file a lost pet report, with:

Whistler Animals Galore

Find out more about lost dogs in Whistler.

The following issues on municipal roads (excluding Highway 99 and private strata roads) may be reported to the Roads Department: 

  • Potholes
  • broken signs
  • street light outage
  • snow removal

Roads Department

Find out more about road maintenance and snow clearing in Whistler.

To report an issue with water or wastewater, contact:

To report a water or wastewater, emergency, contact:

Utilities Department

After-hours emergency

Find out more about water and wastewater in Whistler.

Submit the location of the icy pedestrian pathway using an interactive map:

Report icy conditions

Concerns are responded to seven days a week, 24 hours a day.

Please note that only locations along the Village Stroll may be reported at this time.