Whether you are looking for something fast-paced, intense, fun or mellow, the array of fitness classes on offer means there is something for everyone.
General guidelines for use
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
- Sanitize your equipment before and after use
For the latest RMOW COVID-19 updates
Book your group fitness or yoga class
Book your spot in a class up to 72 hours in advance:
By Phone: 604-935-PLAY (7529) ext. 0
Passholders and drop-in users who need to gain access to their online account can do so by calling 604-935-PLAY (7529) during operating hours or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
**A new look! Our recreation booking software is rebranding as of May 5, 2022. Learn more at whistler.ca/notices.**
Having trouble booking a class? Here is a step-by-step how to guide just in case.
12-hour cancellation policy
Reservations can be cancelled without penalty, up to 12-hours before the class by emailing email@example.com or calling 604-935-PLAY (7529).
**Please note that you cannot cancel bookings online**
No shows or cancellations within 12 hours - You will be charged for your missed visit:
- Drop-in admissions will not be refunded
- Playtime Cards: A punch will be taken off of your pass (as if you had visited the facility)
- Active Member Passes: Annual and monthly pass holders will be charged a $6 cancellation fee (equivalent to 1 punch off a 30x card)
- Passes will be frozen until all fees are collected
- Guests who repeatedly no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours could lose their booking privileges and temporary access to the facility
Illness: Guests who cancel due to illness will not be charged a cancellation fee, but for precautionary reasons, all upcoming bookings will be cancelled, as long as symptoms persist.
PAR-Q+ participant questionnaire
The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q+) will tell you whether it is necessary for you to seek further advice from a doctor or qualified exercise professional prior to engaging in physical activity.
See what classes are currently available.