Whistler business licences expire on December 31 each year. Renewal fees are due by January 31.
Business licences are automatically renewed, and invoices are sent annually in November and December.
Invoice by email
If you would like to have your renewal invoice sent by email, sign up for MyWhistler. Make sure you have your account number and access code nearby.
You can pay for your business licence renewal:
- in person at Municipal Hall from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday; or
- by phone at 604-935-8130.
All annual business licence fees have a minimum fee of $165 with the following additions:
- $28 per vending machine to a maximum of $420
- $10 per room of a hotel, inn, lodge, pension, chalet, villa, resort club or property management company
- $2 per person of occupant load for a restaurant
- $5 per person of occupant load for a bar, pub, lounge or cabaret
- $70 per ski lift for a ski operator
- $308 per bank or credit union