Claims against the Resort Municipality of Whistler

If you feel that the RMOW is responsible for your loss or damages, you may submit a claim to the RMOW.

You are required to provide written notice to the RMOW within two (2) months of the date of the loss or damage as required under Section 736 of the Local Government Act. Please Note: Other limitation periods may apply and you may wish to consult with legal counsel. The information contained on this page does not take the place of legal advice.

Please submit written notice of your claim to the RMOW by:




Resort Municipality of Whistler
Municipal Hall
4325 Blackcomb Way
Whistler, BC V8E 0X5
Attn: Legislative Services, Insurance Claims

After written notice has been received, you will be contacted by a representative of the RMOW to confirm receipt of your submission. 

To report an issue with Utilities, Roads, Solid Waste or other concerns please visit the Report a Concern page.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email