The 2012-2014 Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) Corporate Plan was developed as one of the key deliverables in the 2012-2014 Council Action Plan to increase accountability and engagement with community members and to help guide strategic decision-making.
Download the 2012-2014 Resort Municipality of Whistler Corporate Plan.
Designed to be consistent with the five priorities of the Whistler2020 community vision, the Corporate Plan was developed with the input of all RMOW divisions, and establishes six goals, which reflect both council and community priorities. These include:
- Corporate financial health
- Leadership and excellence in facility and infrastructure management
- Partnering to support exceptional resort experience
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Establishing a high level of community trust
- Protecting natural assets and ecological functions
In addition, the plan includes deliverables and indicators to measure progress towards the corporate goals.
2012-2014 Corporate Plan (March 2012)
2012 Year-End Progress Report (April 2013)
A progress report was presented to council in April 2013 highlighting progress for the last year. The report includes 2012 corporate and community indicators, status updates for all of the key deliverables in the plan, and updated financial information and project information from the 2013-2017 Five-Year Financial Plan.
Preliminary 2012 Year-End Progress Update (January 2013)
A Preliminary 2012 Year-End Progress Update and Summary of Corporate Plan Indicators were presented at a council retreat in January 2013.
2014 Budget Open House Corpoarate Indicators Presentation (February 2014)
Download the Corporate Plan: Measuring Performance(2013 corporate indicators presentation) or view the video presentation from the February 25, 2014 Budget Open House.
- Council reaffirms its commitment to the Corporate Plan – January 29, 2013
- CAO presents Corporate Plan to council – July 3, 2012