The Emergency Planning Committee is a Select Committee of Council that provides advice to municipal staff and Council on matters relating to emergency preparedness and response.
Council Representatives: Mayor Jack Crompton and Councillor Jen Ford
- Ian Currie, School District #48
- Tony DelBosco, Whistler Search and Rescue Society
- Laurence Darlington / Ryan Larkin, BC Ambulance Service
- James Lawther, Whistler Blackcomb
- Craig Selfridge, Whistler Transit Ltd.
- Dale Marcoux, Blackcomb Helicopters
- Dr. Moliehi Khaketla, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Bob Manson, RMOW Emergency Program Coordinator
- Thomas Doherty, RMOW Fire Chief
- Staff Sergeant Sascha Banks, RCMP
- Kerry Hannah, Emergency Social Services Coordinator
- James Hallisey, RMOW General Manager, Infrastructure Services
- Karen Elliott, RMOW GM Community Engagement and Cultural Services
- Ted Battiston, RMOW General Manager, Corporate and Community Services
- Virginia Cullen, RMOW Chief Administrative Officer
- Lindsay Debou, RMOW Manager, Protective Services
- Charlotte Burford, Recording Secretary
As required, Hybrid Meeting in person in Flute room at Municipal Hall or via Zoom
Meeting agendas and minutes
*Emergency Planning committee minutes are subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter.
|April 25, 2023|
|Oct 31, 2023|
|July 25, 2023|
|January 31, 2023|
June 14, 2022
|March 21, 2022|
September 27, 2021
Emergency Program Office
Learn more about Emergency Preparedness in Whistler.