Meetings of the Accessibility and Inclusion Committee will be held over Zoom until further notice.
The Accessibility and Inclusion Committee (formerly the Measuring Up Select Committee of Council) works collaboratively to assess and improve community accessibility and inclusion focusing on the experiences of people with disabilities, but encompassing the whole community.
Accessibility and Inclusion Committee (AIC) members
Council Representative: Councillor Jessie Morden
- Mature Action Committee
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Tourism Whistler
- Vail Resorts
- Whistler Adaptive Sports Program
- Whistler Chamber of Commerce
- Whistler Community Services Society
- Whistler Hotel Association
- Sue Lawther, Member at Large
- Olivia Rey, Member at Large
- Courtney Beaubien, RMOW Manager, Planning
- Sarah Tipler, RMOW Accessibility Coordinator
- Vivian Quach, RMOW Recording Secretary
First Wednesday of the month as required from 9 to 11 a.m., via Zoom until further notice.
Meeting agendas and minutes
AIC minutes are subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter.
|February 1, 2023|
|October 5, 2022|
|June 1, 2022|
|May 4, 2022|
|April 6, 2022|
|December 1, 2021|
|August 4, 2021|
|March 3, 2021|
|December 4, 2019|
|May 1, 2019|
|February 28, 2018|
|May 3, 2017|