As part of our commitment to sustainable practices, the Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) no longer accepts hard-copy (paper) resumes.
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply:
- Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, quoting the job title and posting number in the subject line of the email. All attachments must be sent using .docx, .doc, .rtf or .pdf file formats.
- Submit an employment application form online.
Please note that we will NOT accept or open any links to resumes and cover letters in an effort to prevent viruses and phishing attempts.
Applying for More than One Position
If you wish to apply for more than one position, please submit a separate cover letter and resume for each position, indicating the posting number in each of your applications.
Will I Be Contacted After I Apply?
Although we appreciate and thank all applicants for their interest in working with RMOW, we are only able to contact candidates selected for further consideration.
Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted after the posting has closed and all of the applications have been reviewed. View the status of job postings.
RMOW Commitment to Diversity
The RMOW values diversity and is committed to being an equal opportunity employer:
- We conduct our hiring practices on the basis of merit
- We do not tolerate discrimination, violence or harassment
- We provide disability-related employment accommodation
Human Resources Department