The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) hosts visiting delegations seeking information about the municipal organization, programs and services.
The Office of Protocol is the principal point of contact for coordinating visiting delegations and can:
- Facilitate all activities associated with such visits
- Provide leadership, coordination and advice for all protocol matters
- Liaise with appropriate municipal departments and elected representatives
- Determine the need for a hospitality component to the visit
- Develop a tailored program to meet the needs of the visiting delegation
- Organize all technical and logistical requirements associated with the visit
- Coordinate introductions with staff and politicians
- Create information kits to meet the needs of visiting delegates
Requests for visiting delegations should be submitted in writing to the Office of Protocol at least two weeks in advance of the event.
Please complete the Delegation Request, which will be reviewed by the RMOW protocol officer.