On Alta Lake, watercraft rental and boat tour operators provide a unique way to experience Whistler during the summer months. Backroads Whistler at Lakeside Park and Whistler Eco Tours (WET) at Wayside Park offer canoe, kayak, stand up paddleboard (SUP) and pedal boat rentals to Whistler residents and visitors, as well as guided tours, excursions and boating the River of Golden Dreams.
Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Activities, classes and schedules
- Arts, nature and heritage
- Festivals and annual events
- Parks and beaches
- Recreation facilities
- Rates: Passes and Admissions
- Rentals – facilities and parks
- Recreation contacts
- Winter 101
- Wildfires are the hazard with the biggest risk to Whistler. Find out how you can prevent fires and prepare yourself for a wildfire in Whistler. Learn more.