Get fitter, work on your rehabilitation or train for your next sporting adventure in the 4,500-square foot Fitness Centre. Do it on your own or with one of our friendly and supportive trainers.
- Fitness centre users and fitness class participants must be 16 years of age or older. Youth aged 13-15 can gain access to the fitness centre upon completion of the Youth on Weights program. Call 604-935-8363 to register for the Youth on Weights program.
- Clean, dry, closed toed, indoor athletic shoes must be worn in the fitness centre and during fitness classes at all times.
General guidelines for use
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
- Change your shoes in the downstairs squash lobby; not upstairs. Your outdoor shoes can be stored in lockers or upstairs cubby holes
- Bottles of sanitizer and rags are located throughout each room to wipe down equipment both before and after use
- Check whistler.ca/notices prior to arrival for operational changes or closures
Fitness facility rules
Facilities and activities
The cardio room offers fantastic mountain views and the latest equipment from Precor and Keiser, including treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, recumbent, upright and spin bikes, and rowers. It also has a recumbent cross trainer, the first in the Corridor which is an ideal machine for anyone recovering from a mobility injury.
The bright and spacious weightroom with views of the pool and squash courts and features Cybex strength machines, a wide variety of free weights, sport specific equipment, and balance and rehabilitation tools.
Cool down after a hard workout or enjoy some quiet mat work in a separate stretching area. Use the exercise mats, foam rollers, yoga blocks and more to customize your workout.
Personal training services
Friendly, qualified trainers are ready to assist you. Whether you’re new to fitness or are looking for a new challenge, our trainers will help you reach your potential. Find out more about:
Free fitness orientations;
Fitness testing; and
Pedal wheelchair rental
Whistler Mature Action Community (MAC) received a grant from the Real Estate Association of Whistler. These funds were used by MAC to purchase a “Pedal Wheelchair” to benefit Whistler residents with impaired mobility and poor balance from a number of conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, strokes, or those rehabilitating from injuries or surgery. The pedal wheelchair will be stored at MPSC and may be borrowed free of charge for periods of up to 3 hours, by seniors and younger adults, in accordance with procedures developed by MAC and MPSC.