All passes may be purchased by telephone at 604-935-(PLAY) 7529 or in person at Meadow Park Sports Centre.
Meadow Park Sports Centre is open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, except when holiday hours apply.
Bookings are required for the squash and basketball courts, included fitness classes and drop-in hockey.
For important updates and closure information, please visit the notices page.
Take advantage of the range of affordable recreational opportunities and current promotions available. View current promotions.
Drop-in admissions, 10/20/30 time passes and monthly passes provide access to the following amenities when available:
- Fitness centre – including weight room, cardio room and stretching rooms
- Pool facilities– including lap pool, leisure pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Indoor public skating
- Selected group fitness classes
- Squash courts
- Basketball hoop
- 1Drop-in: One time entry only.
- 2All day: Allows you to come and go throughout the day (in and out privileges).
- 3Family: Includes you, your spouse and your dependents (18 years old and under). All members must be present at time of purchase to qualify.
- 4Provides one additional court booking per day and must be combined with a drop-in, 10/20/30 time pass or monthly pass. Not valid Tuesday or Friday nights after 6 p.m.
- 5A consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian prior to session.
- 6Early Bird valid 6-8:30 a.m. daily.
- 7Midday/Midweek: Valid Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 8Must qualify for the Whistler Experience Spirit Pass program.
- 9Monthly, 3 Month, 6 Month and 12 Month passes are valid for 30, 90, 180 and 365 days respectively.
- 50% off drop-in admission Tuesday and Friday after 6 p.m.
- 16 year old age limit for weight room and fitness classes.
- Children must be 7 years or older to use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16+) to ensure all facility rules, guidelines and Code of Conduct are followed.
- 10/20/30 time pass holders are permitted to scan in one additional guest, of equal or lesser value, during their visit to MPSC. Note: The passholder must be present. Passes remain non-transferable. Some restrictions apply.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-935-PLAY (7529).
Planning a birthday party? Want to host a swimming or skating event? Need to book a private swimming, skating or squash lesson? Various facilities at Meadow Park Sports Centre are available for rent.