Food trucks were at Whistler’s parks from May 19 to September 4, 2023.
Thanks for helping us celebrate delicious food and beverage from local businesses, with the Park Eats program and enjoying it all in our parks!
2023 food truck offerings included tacos, crepes, gelato, smoothies, pizza and more!
In-park food trucks:
- Agri Mexican Cantina and Fried Chicken – get the taste of Mexico in our parks.
- Folie Crepes – serving up made to order savour or sweet crepes and beverages.
- Lucia Gelato – offering locally made gelato, snacks and beverages.
- The Island Oasis – bringing you shaved ice, espresso based coffee drinks, smoothies and mocktails.
- Whistler Wood Fired Pizza – cooking made to order wood fired pizzas and beverages.
Event and pop-up food trucks:
- Coffee Bike Canada
- Sargent Poppers Kettle Corn
View the schedule below to find out when your favorite vendor will be available at your favorite park!
In-park food and non-alcoholic beverage vendors can be found in the following parks for the summer of 2023:
- Alpha Lake Park
- Lost Lake Park
- Meadow Park
- Plus, Whistler Olympic Plaza for select events, and the Rainbow Park location will be returning for 2024.
The Park Eats program ran from May 19 to September 4, 2023, with in-park vendors from approximately 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Fridays to Mondays from May 19 to June 26 at Lost Lake Park only. From June 30 to September 4, 2023, the program ran daily, expanding the location options to Alpha Lake Park, Lost Lake Park, and Meadow Park, plus Whistler Olympic Plaza for select events. (Food trucks are weather dependent and the schedule is subject to change at short notice).