The Emergency Planning Committee is a Select Committee of Council that provides advice to municipal staff and Council on matters relating to emergency preparedness and response.
Council Representatives: Mayor Nancy Wilhelm-Morden and Councillor Sue Maxwell
- Ian Currie, School District #48
- Tony DelBosco, Whistler Search and Rescue Society
- William Macdonald, BC Ambulance Service
- Kira Cailes, Whistler Blackcomb
- Juan Carlos Gomez, Whistler Transit Ltd.
- Samantha Wilbur, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Erin Marriner, RMOW Emergency Program Coordinator
- Geoff Playfair, RMOW Fire Chief
- Rob Knapton, RCMP
- James Hallisey, RMOW General Manager, Infrastructure Services
- Jan Jansen, RMOW General Manager, Resort Experience
- Norm McPhail, RMOW General Manager, Corporate and Community Services
- Mike Furey, RMOW Chief Administrative Officer
- Shannon Story, RMOW Manager, Protective Services
Next meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 2, 2017 at Municipal Hall.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
*Emergency Planning committee minutes are subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter.
|November 29, 2016|
|May 24, 2016|
|November 30, 2015|
|July 13, 2015|
|January 19, 2015|
|October 6, 2014|
|July 24, 2014|
|February 17, 2014|
|October 30, 2013|
|June 26, 2013|
|October 24, 2012|
Learn more about Emergency Preparedness in Whistler.