The Emergency Planning Committee is a Select Committee of Council that provides advice to municipal staff and Council on matters relating to emergency preparedness and response.
Council Representatives: Mayor Jack Crompton and Councillor Jen Ford
- Ian Currie, School District #48
- Tony DelBosco, Whistler Search and Rescue Society
- William Macdonald, BC Ambulance Service
- Kira Cailes, Whistler Blackcomb
- Steve Antil, Whistler Transit Ltd.
- Vacant, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Erin Marriner, RMOW Emergency Program Coordinator
- John McKearney, RMOW Fire Chief
- Staff Sergeant Paul Hayes, RCMP
- Ryan Donohue, Emergency Social Services Coordinator
- James Hallisey, RMOW General Manager, Infrastructure Services
- Jan Jansen, RMOW General Manager, Resort Experience
- Ted Battiston, RMOW General Manager, Corporate and Community Services
- Mike Furey, RMOW Chief Administrative Officer
- Lindsay Debou, Acting RMOW Manager, Protective Services
- Steve Gray, Blackcomb Helicopters
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
The next Emergency Planning Committee Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 2, 2019, at 9:15AM in the Community Room of the Whistler Public Library. The agenda for this meeting is available here.
*Emergency Planning committee minutes are subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter.
|May 2, 2019|
|September 27, 2018|
|April 3, 2018|
|December 7, 2017|
|September 14, 2017|
|July 13, 2017|
|March 2, 2017|
|November 29, 2016|
|May 24, 2016|
Emergency Program Office
Terms of Reference
Emergency Measures Bylaw No. 1593
Learn more about Emergency Preparedness in Whistler.