If you want apply to be on the Library Board of Trustees, we will be accepting applications for 2019 starting on September 6, 2018. View the 2019 application package or visit whistlerlibrary.ca to learn more.
If you are interested in volunteering at the library, check the Whistler Public Library website for volunteer opportunities.
Pursuant to the Library Act, ss. 5-6, there are five (5) vacancies available for a two (2) year term each year.
- Must be resident or an elector of the RMOW.
- Must not be a RMOW employee.
- Must not be a WPL employee.
- The Board consists of eleven (11) members. Ten (10) are appointed from the community and one (1) member from the RMOW Council.
- The Board selects a Chair and Vice Chair at its first meeting in each year.
- The Board must meet at regular intervals at least six (6) times a year.
- Meetings are currently held on the first Wednesday of each month from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.