2023 Whistler Public Library Board of Trustees Appointments
The Library Board of Trustees consists of eleven (11) members. Ten (10) are appointed from the Whistler community and one (1) member from the RMOW Council.
The names of the newly elected Library Board of Trustee members were announced on November 15, 2022 at the Regular Council Meeting.
- Must be a resident or non-resident property elector of the Resort Municipality of Whistler.
- Must not be a Resort Municipality of Whistler employee.
- Must not be a Whistler Public Library Employee.
- The Board selects a Chair and Vice Chair at its first meeting in each year.
- The Board must meet at regular intervals at least six (6) times a year.
- Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month, except August, from 5:30 pm to 7 p.m.
- Ralph Forsyth (RMOW Council Representative)
- Josie Chuback
- Bevin Heath Ansley
- Thomas Sikora
- Mike Walsh
- Ali Blacher
- Gail Banning
- Karen Laughland
- Sheilagh Martin
- Christine Young
- Sarene Bourdages
Legislative Services Department