The Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) is a Select Committee of Council comprising local stakeholder organizations and community representatives, to provide impartial professional technology advice and digital thought leadership to Council on issues referred by Council or community input.
Council Representative: Councillor Jack Crompton
- Jamie Clark, Whistler Blackcomb representative
- Tim Bonnell, Tourism Whistler representative
- Rob Melvin, Whistler Sports Legacies representative
- Nick Papoutsis, Whistler Chamber of Commerce representative
- Heather Paul, Arts Whistler representative
- Kirk Hulse, Community Member-at-Large representative
- Kerry Ing, Secretary, RMOW Information Technology representative
- Michele Comeau (non-voting), RMOW Manager of Communications
Quarterly, or as required.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
*Technology Advisory Committee may be subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter.
|June 26, 2018 - Closed|
|March 14, 2018 - Closed|
|December 6, 2017 - Closed|
|October 10, 2017 - Closed|
|June 26, 2017 - Closed|
|May 2, 2017 - Closed|
|April 4, 2017 - Closed|
|February 28, 2017 - Closed|
RMOW Manager of Information Technology