The Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) is a newly formed Select Committee of Council of local stakeholder organizations and community representatives, to provide impartial professional technology advice and digital thought leadership to Council on issues referred by Council or community input.
Chair: Councillor Jack Crompton
- Jamie Clark, IT Senior Systems Architect, Whistler Blackcomb
- Tim Bonnell, Senior Manager - Web Development and IT, Tourism Whistler
- Andew Wilson, Manager IT, Whistler Sports Legacies
- Nick Papoutsis, Director, Whistler Chamber of Commerce
- Heather Paul, Chair, Arts Whistler
- Kerry Ing, RMOW Manager of Information Technology
- Kirk Hulse, Community Member-at-Large: Council appointed
Committee Staff (non-voting)
- Michele Comeau, RMOW Manager of Communication
Quarterly, or as required.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
*Technology Advisory Committee may be subject to Section 90 of the Community Charter.
|February 28, 2017 - Closed|
RMOW Manager of Information Technology