Five-Year Financial Plan
Each year council reviews the priorities and goals for the upcoming year and directs staff to prepare a comprehensive Five-Year Financial Plan, as required by the Community Charter. The Five-Year Financial Plan is the organization's budget document reflecting ongoing efforts to provide quality of service in daily operations and local governance consistent with the priorities and strategies identified in the Corporate Plan and Whistler2020.
Download the following Five-Year Financial Plans:
Find information about the annual budget process.
The RMOW's Annual Reports include audited financial statements from the previous year, as well as an overview of municipal services and operations, a progress report on municipal objectives and a list of property tax exemptions.
Download the 2019 Annual Report
Quarterly financial reports provide a regular overview of financial information and support the RMOW’s commitments to fiscal responsibility and accountability.
Download the following financial reports:
- 2020 First Quarter
- 2019 First Quarter | 2019 Second Quarter | 2019 Third Quarter | 2019 Fourth Quarter
- 2018 Second Quarter | 2018 Third Quarter
- 2017 Third Quarter
- 2016 Third Quarter | 2016 Second Quarter
- 2015 Third Quarter | 2015 Second Quarter |
- 2014 Third Quarter | 2014 Second Quarter | 2014 First Quarter
Statements of Financial Information (SOFI)
The Statements of Financial Information (SOFI) report is a regulatory requirement for all British Columbian municipalities, which includes:
- the municipality's audited financial statements
- remuneration paid to the mayor and council
- a listing of the municipal employees and their positions who have remuneration over the threshold amount of $75,000
- amounts paid to suppliers of goods and/or services to which the municipality paid a total of exceeding $25,000 including any other taxes during the year
- all grants awarded by the municipality to not-for-profit organizations for the reporting year
Long-Term Financial Plan
Download the 2009 RMOW Long-Term Financial Plan.