The Transit Management Advisory Committee is a Select Committee of Council.
The purpose of the Committee is to advise and provide recommendations to Council regarding the provision of transit services within the Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) and the overall transit program that fall within the municipality's scope of responsibilities regarding services provided under the Master Operating Agreement (MOA) and the Annual Operating Agreement (AOA).
The responsibilities of each party in the MOA are summarized in the Terms of Reference under Appendix A : Assignment of Responsibility for the On-Going Operation of Transit in the Municipal Systems Program.
Council Representative: Councillor Jen Ford
- Lisa Trotter, BC Transit, Senior Regional Transit Manager
- Juan-Carlos Gomez, Whistler Transit Ltd., Manager
- Steve Antil, Whistler Transit Ltd., Alterante
- Emma DalSanto, RMOW Transportation Demand Management Coordinator
- James Hallisey, RMOW GM of Infrastructure Services
- Levi Megenbir, BC Transit, Senior Transit Planner
As required at Municipal Hall or the Transit Facility.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
|September 17, 2018|
|July 3, 2019|
|April 24, 2018|
|April 3, 2018|
|October 11, 2017|
|July 5, 2017|
|May 8, 2017|
|January 20, 2017|
|May 19, 2016|
|April 12, 2016|
|November 5, 2015|
|October 27, 2015|
|October 2, 2015|
|August 17, 2015|
|April 20, 2015|
|January 19, 2015|
|September 18, 2014|
|July 14, 2014|
Transportation Demand Management Coordinator