Recent changes have been made to meet the demand for parking in Whistler Village.
While it is up to individual coach operators to decide where to park their bus while it is in Whistler, the following six locations are recommended:
2. Mons Road:
- Bus parking on west side shoulder, in designated areas only
- Overnight parking is permitted in designated areas only
3. Nesters Road:
- Road shoulder parking in Nesters Crossing industrial area
- Bus parking on the north end of Nesters Road (past BC transit Facility)
- Parking on the east side shoulder only (overnight parking is permitted)
4. Day Lot 4:
- Full size bus (35+ seats) parking is permitted in the designated Bus Parking Area
- Day Lot 4 is free during non-peak season (April 16 to June 14 and September 16 to December 14)
- Peak season rates apply December 15 to April 15 and June 15 to September 15. The peak season rates are $5 per hour or $25 per day. Payment can be made through paybyphone.com or by downloading the Pay-by-Phone app, lot number 4076.
- Overnight parking is permitted.
5. Day Lot 3 East:
- Small bus parking (under 35 seats)
- Pay parking in effect ($5 per hour or $20 per day). Pay at the parking meter in Day Lot 3 East
- Overnight parking is not permitted
6. Overflow Bus Parking at Spruce Grove parking lot:
- Parking Lot 3 available weekends and holidays only and Lot 4 is available anytime
- No bus parking in Spruce Grove Park Parking Lot 1, Lot 2 or Overflow Lot.
- Locations 1 to 6 are illustrated on the maps listed below in related files.
Find more information about the Gateway Loop.
Keep Whistler idle-free
While some vehicle idling may be necessary, much of the time an engine can be shut off.
In Whistler, vehicles are not permitted to park with the engine idling for a period longer than one minute.